Sunday, July 18

Hear all the music with Beats by Dr. Dre



If you think you heard it all just try Studio or Solo from Beats by Dr. Dre. Not only will catch your eye from far away but the feeling is incredible. Visit their website at beatsbydre.com


"People aren’t hearing all the music. Artists and producers work hard in the studio perfecting their sound. But people can’t really hear it with normal headphones. Most headphones can’t handle the bass, the detail, the dynamics. Bottom line, the music doesn’t move you. With Beats, people are going to hear what the artists hear, and listen to the music the way they should: the way I do."- Dr. Dre.


And bellow Lady Gaga wearing the Heartbeats By Lady Gaga, the new addition to the family. Explaining her motivation behind creating the headphones, Gaga says, “In the deepest hour of the night, I confess to myself three things. I would die if I was forbidden to write, forbidden to love, or forbidden to fashion. Heartbeats embody the trinity of my human being, with one additional vow: that SOUND matters. Wear Heartbeats, love each other and celebrate the art and lifestyle of music.”


No comments:

Post a Comment